Regardless of whether or not you follow this DIY – you need to RUN to Target and grab this comfy slouchy sweatshirt. It’s literally perfect for Fall & Winter – and I basically live in it. Snag it here! The Universal Threads brand is a full-on Target version of one of my favorite stores, Madewell.
How I made this sweatshirt!! //
- Grab this amazing sweatshirt – HERE.
- I used my Cricut, this is the one I have – HERE.
- I used the design software, it’s insanely easy!
- Made my hubs go buy Everyday Iron-On by Cricut – HERE.
- Did a test run on paper to make sure I liked the sizing!!
- Used a regular ole iron to warm up the shirt – apply the vinyl and voila! It was literally a 15 minute thing from start to finish!
Tell me in the comments if you make one!!!0